Our clients know that some disputes can’t be resolved without a fight. That doesn’t mean we always go to trial, but the lawyers across the table from us know that we try cases, and we win. Which makes obtaining favorable settlements much easier.
Here are the sort of cases we particularly like
- We sue insurers when they act in bad faith.
- We represent people injured in accidents.
- We challenge fraudulent business practices.
- We seek redress for individuals whose civil rights have been violated.
- We represent people and businesses, both plaintiffs and defendants, in all manner of disputes.
And if we don’t get the right result before trial, or after, we have decades of appellate experience to carry on the fight.
When we say “full service” we mean more than we do it all—we mean doggedness, aggressiveness, and excellence, across the board.